2011/03/25

mail✉from LONDON❤


Hello my darling. I am so sorry I haven't been in touch. Are you ok. I am so sad about what has been happening in japan. I cried so much. Please let me know you are ok and your friends and family are safe. If you need anything sending to you or anything let me know. All my love daisy x

Londonの友達、Daisyからメールが来た。

uca reply→
Thanks for your email ! Really scared! I am my family (Aomori), also my friends and everyone safe.Japan is just not possible, spend a very uneasy feeling fine now but Happiness! I do my best! !

daisy→
I am so glad you have replied. All my love and hope is going to you and your family. Please stay in touch so I know everything is ok. Like I said if you need anything at all let me know. Love and hope daisy x


I am glad,youre mail.thank you so mach!!! 
I'm Fine!!! Come to visit Japan again!
uca ♡







Love daisy♡


keep in touch!