2011/08/31

from todd's email!!





朝、会社でパソコンあけたら、こんなメールが。


hi yuka!

not sure why im just coming across this email now but my email account
got really messed up in the past year and ive been trying my best to clean it
out.

anyhow, i know this is really really late but thank you for your email!

i really want to get back to japan soon. trying to find some work out there.

ive been photographing a lot and really trying to focus on working and expanding
my portfolio a bit. been doing some fashion work and actually really enjoying it....

if i do make it out there i will be sure to let you know and if by chance you find yourself
in new york please do not hesitate to contact me!

best
todd






hi,todd!!
Thanks for e-mail!! I was surprised at the sudden-mail! I always go to New York sometime!




うれしいですね!
こうやってメールくるの。
わたし、toddを応援してます。
そして、日本に来るときはホストしますよ~

いつかみんなに会いに必ずnewyorkへ行きますです。

Jordan Todd Photography





Best.